Z Leg Twin Stretcher
Z Leg Twin Stretcher KEY FEATURES
Tap the image for details
CORNER MAT STRAPS
Ensures your sleeping mat doesn't slide off your stretcher during the night
ANTI-SWAY STABILISING BARS
Prevents the stretcher from moving side to side, letting both users to get a better nights sleep
An extra level of comfort when laying directly on the stretcher
Z Leg Twin Stretcher Videos
Z Leg Twin Stretcher Specs
- Powder coated 22mm steel tube
- 600D poly oxford
- 100kg / 220lbs (each side) maximum
- 13.4kg / 29.6lbs
- 193 x 132cm / 76 x 52in
- 47cm / 18.5in
- 98 x 25 x 15cm / 38.6 x 9.8 x 5.9in
- 600D poly oxford
- Monstamat Twin, Twin Bomber
Z Leg Twin Stretcher Features
- All steel joints Steel joints to prevent damage, creating a durable and robust connection between frame sections.
- Anti-sway stabilising bars A stable structure that does not wobble back and forwards, helping you get a more restful sleep.
- Carry bag included Protects your mat during transport and storage while keeping everything neat and organized. Features a carry handle for convenience.
- Corner mat straps Ensures your sleeping mat doesn't slide off your stretcher during the night.
- Double stitched pole sleeves Added stability to ensure a comfortable nights sleep.
- Double width Plenty of space for 2 users.
- "Fully folding Single action fold makes set up and pack down easy. Packs away in a single action making setup and pack away effortless."
- Heavy duty surface Durable and weather resistant material holds up to regular camping use.
- Lower storage capacity Plenty of open space between the frame legs offers vital out of the way storage in your bedroom area.
- Padded pillow An extra level of comfort when laying directly on the stretcher.
- Rust resistant frame Can better withstand harsh corrosive conditions, especially important when camping beside the sea.
- Single action assembly Single action fold makes set up and pack down easy. Packs away in a single action making setup and pack away effortless."
- Stable opposing leg angles With opposing outer leg angles, stability is increased and the legs lock into place when weight is applied, making it most secure when in-use.
- Wide sleeping surface More space to spread out for big sleepers and more secure area for little ones.
- Durable poly oxford material A hard-wearing outer surface built to handle back of the car 'Tetris' packing.
- Glow zip pullers Glow-in-the-dark zip tabs make it easier to locate and use your zippers at night or while wearing gloves.
- Zip closed carry bag Keeps all the contents safe and sound when storing our transporting.
Z Leg Twin Stretcher Care And Protection
• Wash by hand with warm water and a soft towel or sponge.
• Do not use harsh cleaning chemicals.
• Store out of direct sunlight, away from chemicals and moisture.
Z Leg Twin Stretcher Warranty
2 YEAR SLEEPING SERIES GUARANTEE
We take pride in the quality and design of every ZEMPIRE sleeping product, that's why our SLEEPING SERIES comes with a strong guarantee designed to protect you as our valued customer. ZEMPIRE will repair or replace this product, should it fail due to faulty materials or manufacture for a period of 2 years from the date you purchase.
(For a full explanation of what is covered under this warranty please refer to our Warranty Page)
Z Leg Twin Stretcher Instructions
Care & Instruction Manual - Z LEG TWIN STRETCHER